Docker - Shopware 5.2
Based on the php-docker-boilerplate we create a pre-built docker image on which you can build your environment.
- Ubuntu 16.04
- PHP7 (including ionCube)
- Nginx (with shopware optimized configuration)
- Tag for recent shopware versions (5.2 branch only)
- latest 5.2-git revision (built on commit to shopware/shopware)
Use an image like e.g.:
Or the latest git build:
- Install profiling tools for debug (Profiler, Clockwork)
- Include configuration respecting ENV variables (and document them)
Hey there, this looks promising.
Does this run in an windows environment without problems? And are there any indications on when the container actually is ready?
The output states syslog with postfix/master started.
Is this still in the process of starting up, pulling stuff from github et cetera?