Short description is empty for this repo.
Install local-search (only http) to manage your searches locally. To start you should just type in "docker run -d -p 8080:80 -t addisaden/local-search".
To use Duckduckgo for search:
- surf on http://localhost:8080/define
- Type in the field: "ddg https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%s" and click on "define"
- You get redirected to localhost:8080
- Now you can add the searchengine to your firefox (i.e.)
- type in "ddg hello world" and search for it. :)
Have fun :)
Modification of the Git-Repo:
- -10 | http_server.listen(search, 7777, "localhost");
- -11 | telnet_server.listen(search, 7778, "localhost");
- -12 |repl.start(">> ").context.search = search;
- +10 | http_server.listen(search, 80, "0.0.0.0");
Docker Pull Command