Docker container for orangescrum
Orangescrum is a free, open source, flexible project management web application written using CakePHP.
* Apache with `mod_rewrite` * Enable curl in php.ini * Change the 'post_max_size' and `upload_max_filesize` to 200Mb in php.ini * PHP 5.3 or higher * MySQL 4.1 or higher * If STRICT mode is On, turn it Off.
* Extract the archive. Upload all the files and folders to your working directory. * Provide proper write permission to "app/tmp" and "app/webroot" folders and their sub-folders. * Create a new MySQL database (`utf8_unicode_ci` collation) * Get the database.sql file from the root directory and import that to your database. * Locate your `app` directory, do the changes on following files: * `app/Config/database.php` - Update the database connection details [Required] * `app/Config/constants.php` - Provide your valid Gmail ID and Password for SMTP email sending Or, you can use Sendgrid or Mandrill. * `app/Config/constants.php` - Update the FROM_EMAIL_NOTIFY and SUPPORT_EMAIL [Required] * `app/Config/constants.php` - If your application URL followed by a folder name. like: http://your-site.com/folder_name, Update the folder name "define('SUB_FOLDER', 'folder_name/')", * Run the application as http://your-site.com/ from your browser and start using Orangescrum
How to Git
* Fork the project from GitHub if you are interested in contributing, or you can simply watch its progress. * To contribute, clone the repository to your system/working directory * Do the require changes to add some features or plug-ins on your local system * Do proper testing(including UI) and make sure that the changes are working properly * Commit/Push the code to your repository * Send a Pull request to Orangescrum git repository
- Official website: http://www.orangescrum.com
- Blog: http://blog.orangescrum.com
- Downloads: http://www.orangescrum.org/free-download
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/Orangescrum/orangescrum/issues
- Google Group: https://groups.google.com/group/orangescrum-community-support
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qCaP0TZuxU
Docker Pull Command