Atlassian Confluence based on the java:7 image.
- CONF_AUTHENTICATOR [confluence|crowd]: Use built-in confluence authenticator, or authenticate using Atlassian Crowd
- CROWD_APPLICATION_NAME: The application-name as defined in Crowd to enable SSO (only needed when using crowd as the authenticator)
- CROWD_APPLICATION_PASSWORD: The application-password as defined in Crowd to enable SSO (only needed when using crowd as the authenticator)
- CROWD_BASE_URL: The url of the crowd-server (e.g. https://crowd.example.com/)
- CONF_SCHEME [http|https]: The scheme for the tomcat connector. Set this to https when you use a reverse-proxy with SSL.
- CONF_PROXY_NAME: The hostname of this server for the https urls
- CONF_PROXY_PORT: The proxy port for this connector. Set it to 443 when using a reverse-proxy with SSL in front of this docker.
Exposes port 8090
- /var/local/atlassian/confluence: the home dir for plugins etc
- /usr/local/atlassian/confluence: the installation dir for confluence
Docker Pull Command