Open source control for Belkin WeMo devices
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://ouimeaux.rtfd.org.
- Supports WeMo Switch, Light Switch, Insight Switch and Motion
- Command-line tool to discover and control devices in your environment
- REST API to obtain information and perform actions on devices
- Simple responsive Web app provides device control on mobile
- Python API to interact with device at a low level
install docker (best thing since Linux and Apache :) )
run ouimeaux server in the container (note: the server port is 15000 due to the confilct on Synology NAS with the default DSM port):
sudo docker run --detach --net=host --name wemo aktur/ouimeaux
- build image (optional, when you have local changes to the Dockerfile):
sudo docker build -t aktur/ouimeaux
Access the ouimeaux server: http://docker-machine-ip:15000
The ouimeaux WeMo server will be accessible on the docker machine ip:15000. It will also recognize all WeMo devices as long as they are connected to the same LAN segment as the docker machine.