Open source control for Belkin WeMo devices
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://ouimeaux.rtfd.org.
- Supports WeMo Switch, Light Switch, Insight Switch and Motion
- Command-line tool to discover and control devices in your environment
- REST API to obtain information and perform actions on devices
- Simple responsive Web app provides device control on mobile
- Python API to interact with device at a low level
install docker (best thing since Linux and Apache :) )
run ouimeaux server in the container (note: the server port is 15000 due to the confilct on Synology NAS with the default DSM port):
sudo docker run --detach --net=host --name wemo aktur/ouimeaux
- build image (optional, when you have local changes to the Dockerfile):
sudo docker build -t aktur/ouimeaux
Access the ouimeaux server: http://docker-machine-ip:15000
The ouimeaux WeMo server will be accessible on the docker machine ip:15000. It will also recognize all WeMo devices as long as they are connected to the same LAN segment as the docker machine.
When running this image on Synology you need host network (--network=host). DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 2 does not preserve this settings through restarts. In order to preserve it edit the container config in /var/packages/Docker/etc and add "use_host_network":true to the json.