Short description is empty for this repo.
Yet another manager for Docker based environments. See why another one.
- A server daemon which talks to a Docker engine to manage multicontainer environments
- A way to store the configuration of environments, their versions, and the runtime info about running environments
- A way to manage the build of multiple versions of the same environment
- A way to run and monitor the state of multicontainer Docker environments
- A Command Line Interface
- A REST API
- A Java Client library for easier interaction with the REST API
- A Web Console (planned)
For a deeper introduction visit the Wiki.
Docker Pull Command