Alidron base Python
Base Python container images for Alidron.
The following flavours of base images are offered:
- x86, Python 2-slim (from official Docker image python:2-slim, currently used by most children Python images in Alidron): alidron/alidron-base-python:2-slim
- x86, Python 2 (from official Docker image python:2): alidron/alidron-base-python:2
- x86, Python 2-alpine (from official Docker image alpine:edge, smaller than the 2-slim version, experimental): alidron/alidron-base-python:2-alpine
- ARM/Raspberry Pi (from Hypriot rpi-python:2.7.3 image): alidron/rpi-alidron-base-python:2
Dockerfiles are accessible from the Github repository:
- x86 Python 2-slim: Dockerfile
- x86 Python 2: Dockerfile
- x86 Python 2-alpine: Dockerfile
- ARM/Raspberry Pi: Dockerfile
License and contribution policy
This project (mainly the build files and resulting docker images) is licensed under MPLv2.
To contribute, please, follow the C4.1 contribution policy.
Please, refer to the individual licenses of the third-party software contained in these images.