Docker image for Openhab (1.8.2). Included is JRE 1.8.45.
Official DEMO Included
If you do not have a openHAB configuration yet, you can start this Docker without one. The official openHAB DEMO will be started.
docker pull tdeckers/openhab
docker build -t <username>/openhab .
- The image exposes openHAB ports 8080, 8443, 5555 and 9001 (supervisord).
- It expects you to map a configurations directory on the host to /etc/openhab. This allows you to inject your openhab configuration into the container (see example below).
- To enable specific plugins, add a file with name addons.cfg in the configuration directory which lists all addons you want to add.
Example content for addons.cfg:
org.openhab.action.mail org.openhab.action.squeezebox org.openhab.action.xmpp org.openhab.binding.exec org.openhab.binding.http org.openhab.binding.knx org.openhab.binding.mqtt org.openhab.binding.networkhealth org.openhab.binding.serial org.openhab.binding.squeezebox org.openhab.io.squeezeserver org.openhab.persistence.cosm org.openhab.persistence.db4o org.openhab.persistence.gcal org.openhab.persistence.rrd4j
- The openHAB process is managed using supervisord. You can manage the process (and view logs) by exposing port 9001. From there it is possible to switch between NORMAL and DEBUG versions of OpenHAB runtime.
- The container supports starting without network (--net="none"), and adding network interfaces using pipework.
- You can add a timezone file in the configurations directory, which will be placed in /etc/timezone. Default: UTC
Example content for timezone:
Example: run command (with your openHAB config)
docker run -d -p 8080:8080 -v /tmp/configuration:/etc/openhab/tdeckers/openhab
Example: Map configuration and logging directory as well as allow access to Supervisor:
docker run -d -p 8080:8080 -p 9001:9001 -v /tmp/configurations/:/etc/openhab -v /tmp/logs:/opt/openhab/logs tdeckers/openhab
Example: run command (with Demo)
docker run -d -p 8080:8080 tdeckers/openhab
Start the Demo with:
Access Supervisor with:
HABmin is not included in this deployment. However you can easily add is as follows:
docker run -d -p 8080:8080 -v /<your_location>/webapps/habmin:/opt/openhab/webapps/habmin -v /<your_location>/openhab/config:/etc/openhab -v /<your_location>/openhab/addons-available/habmin:/opt/openhab/addons-available/habmin tdeckers/openhab
Then add these lines to addon.cfg