This is just my repository for some personal docker images.
Installs MPD (the music player daemon) from the current official debian image.
The configuration has three outputs:
- HTTP Stream (ogg vorbis), Port 8000
- PCM Stream in /fifo/pcmstream
The following volumes are exported:
- /music: Contains the music files
- /playlists: Contains the playlists files
- /db: The music database (and state information)
- /fifo: Contains the PCM stream
Also the command port 6600 is exposed.
Simple Python script that automatically randomly enqueues songs from the playlist
'Auto' into MPD.
Fetches and builds the latest snapcast server (https://github.com/badaix/snapcast).
-s 'pipe:///fifo/pcmstream?name=MPD' and import the /fifo volume from MPD
to stream its music.
Fetches and builds the latest upmpdcli (https://github.com/medoc92/upmpdcli).