Preinstalled cross platform F# plugin bundled with:
Get it and run it with
sudo docker pull aolney/beaker sudo docker run -p 8800:8800 -t aolney/beaker
Then connect to that port with HTTPS and enter the password printed on the console.
build time: 2016-04-22 14:42 UTC version: 1.6-0-gb7c81a9
If you use Virtual Box for Docker (e.g. Windows) then you may need to set up port forwarding:
- Open Virtual Box.
- Right click "default" server, choose Settings
- Choose Network from left pane.
- Click button "Port Forwarding"
- Click plus sign (+) to add a new rule
- Add IP 127.0.0.1 with port 8800
Also, you may see some spurious error messages and get complaints from your browser about security. This is what it's supposed to look like:
0) see F# plugin details at https://github.com/aolney/FsBeaker
1) see full release notes https://github.com/twosigma/beaker-notebook/releases/tag/1.6
2) This container has the Beaker application. It is based on another container with the dependencies: beaker-base.