rdap-ingressd is a proxy and redirection server for the RDAP
protocol. It receives RDAP queries from clients and routes the
requests to the appropriate RDAP service by either:
- HTTP 301 redirect; or
- Proxying the request to another RDAP service and returning the result.
Dynamically scrapes authoritative sources for resource ownership and
redirects resource requests to the correct authority's RDAP service.
Supports redirects for the following resource types:
- IPv4 and IPv6 addresses;
- AS numbers; and
- domains (forward and reverse).
Supports configuring a fall-through RDAP service for resource
requests that cannot be redirected, such as entities and
rdap-ingressd is licensed under the BSD licence. Check the LICENSE
The RDAP protocol is specificed in the following IETF RFCs:
- RFC7480 - HTTP Usage in the Registration Data Access Protocol
- RFC7481 - Security Services for the Registration Data Access Protocol
- RFC7482 - Registration Data Access protocol (RDAP) Query Format
- RFC7483 - JSON Responses for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
- RFC7484 - Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Service
Documentation for the project can be found in the docs/ subdirectory
containing information on how to configure the project.
To quickly get started, please refer to the following documentation: