Portal is the AMP UI
An open source CaaS for Docker, batteries included.
- Host your own high availability cluster or use
- Docker Infrakit for self-healing infrastructure
- Use Docker Compose v3 stackfiles to deploy your stacks
- Account management support for users, organizations and teams with role-based access controls
- Logs and metrics realtime filtered feeds and historical query support
- Kibana dashboard service included
While not recommended for production use quite yet, it's getting close (anticipated shortly after v0.12 in mid-June).
In the meantime, you can use the current playground hosted at
and you can also host your own cluster. You can even create a full cluster on your own laptop
amp cluster create using the CLI.
available image on dockerHub:
It needs to install node v7.7.0 min and npm 5.0.0 min
Execute command: make build-portal
The image "appcelerator/portal:local" is created locally
Portal in amp stack
Use this stack file to add Portal in amp stack
version: "3" networks: default: external: name: ampnet infrastructure: services: portal: image: appcelerator/portal:local networks: - default deploy: mode: replicated replicas: 1 labels: io.amp.role: "infrastructure" placement: constraints: - node.labels.amp.type.core == true environment: SERVICE_PORTS: "80" VIRTUAL_HOST: "http://cloud.*,http://local.*,https://cloud.*,https://local.*" FORCE_SSL: 1 labels: io.amp.role: "infrastructure"
and add it, with the command: docker stack up -c [this stack file] amp