Docker image repository
This repository contains my custom docker images.
Some are publics and available as automated build in dockerhub:
- Java base image with Agent Bond
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Karaf
- Elasticsearch JDBC importer
- H2 database
First you need to install npm to install the required dependencies.
Then, in the project folder, run the folowing script
It will install all the required dependencies.
Then you'll be able to generate the final automated build Dockerfile from the configuration and the template, by running:
In the base directory of each image, you'll find:
- One or many *.template files
- One config.yml used to customize the file generation
Templates use the doT templating library.
The configuration file must be called config.yml and be placed at the root of each image directory.
You can find a complete example here
- tags: is the list of the generated directories. Each directory corresponds to a docker tag in the automated build system.
- config: define the config for each image
- default: is the default config for each image
- \<tag\>: is the specific config for this specific docker tag
If you need to change the version or add a new tag, all you need to do is to update the corresponding config.yml of your image.
Then commit your changes and push it!