This repository contains configuration files for the creation of Docker images for the ARSnova Audience Response System.
Pre-built ARSnova images are available at Docker Hub.
Running ARSnova on Docker
Follow these steps to setup Docker for running ARSnova:
- Make sure that Docker is installed
- As of Docker 1.13
need to be enabled for the support of stacks
- Initialize Docker's swarm mode:
docker swarm init
- Download docker-compose.yml and webapp.env to a new directory
docker deploy --compose-file docker-compose.yml arsnovain the previously created directory
That's it. You should now be able to access ARSnova at http://localhost.
You can change configuration settings in webapp.env.
Building the Images
Follow these steps to build Docker images for ARSnova:
- Make sure that Docker and Docker Compose are installed
- Clone this repository and
You can now run
docker-compose start and test the images.
ARSnova should be running at http://localhost.