Authoritah is a tool for managing Auth0 rules via declarative configuration.
npm install authoritah-js
Alternatively, we provide a Docker container for this executable which you can use.
The image will attempt to mount whatever volume you supply (
-v) pointing to
/auth0 as the point from which it will load the
rules.yml config and rule script definitions. This will typically be the same directory you are running
docker pull articulate/authoritah-js docker run --rm -ti -v $(pwd):/auth0 articulate/authoritah-js -h
Most docs are self-contained within the cli. Simply run
Usage: authoritah [options] <config file> Commands: config <command> [args...] Manage Authoritah config variables. Available commands: show set key=value [key=value...] get key [key...] remove key [key...] jwt [options] dump [options] [filename] apply [options] [rule] Options: -h, --help output usage information -V, --version output the version number -C, --no-color Disable color output
- Fork it ( https://github.com/articulate/authoritah-js/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- plukevdh Luke van der Hoeven - creator, maintainer