Why just build a Tower when you can create an Empire
All of the builds are pushed to docker hub, so you can just pull the container and run the app.
- nvm - node version manager use to manage the versions of node you are using
- node -Install using nvm
- npm - node package manager use like yum/apt to install package into project
- Install nvm following instruction located here https://github.com/creationix/nvm
- nvm install 6.4.0 - do not use your OS package manager to manage nodejs
- nvm alias default 6.4.0
- npm install - reads the package.json file and pull in all the libs that are needed to run the project
- npm test - will invoke the jasmine based test suite on all spec files stores in tests/spec/*.spec.js and output a junit report into reports directory.
- npm start - starts the server in debug mode (for now)
- Project Structure was adopted from Totaljs - https://docs.totaljs.com/latest/en.html#pages~Directory%20structure
Docker Pull Command