Docker container used for the January 2015 Meetup
- This image holds everything needed for working with the new AWS ECS (EC2 Container Service).
- ECS uses a new preview-mode CLI which has been baked in to this image.
- The container requires you to create the configuration files for the AWS CLI.
- The AWS CLI configuration files are stored in /root/.aws/config
- Create a directory, outside the container, for storing the AWS configuration and then share it with the container.
mkdir aws-config docker run -ti -v $(pwd)/aws-config:/root/.aws awsmaine/jan2015 /bin/bash
Docker Pull Command