pimp my jupyter
Docker container for a pimped-up jupyter notebook.
- based on the jupyter/scipy-notebook container, has joyvan user with two anaconda enviroments: python 3.5 (default) and python 2.7.
- jupyter themes, to modify syntax themes and code font.
- RISE slideshow, to create jupyter "Live" Reveal.js slideshows.
- jupyter nbextensions, many useful extensions for notebooks. Many usability and styling extensions are activated by default.
- custom.css, custom.js in jupyter's custom folder. They change the headers, default font and many more css changes. Default line numbers.
How to use
To run the software on any computer you need to install docker.
Then you can either download or build the docker image.
To download running the following command in your favorite terminal:
docker pull beangoben/pimp_jupyter
of build it (good to change things) by moving to the git cloned repository :
docker build -t "beangoben/pimp_jupyter" .
And then move to whatever folder you want to work with and execute:
docker run -p 8888:8888 -v "$(pwd)":/home/jovyan/work -it beangoben/pimp_jupyter