StackEdit is a full-featured, open-source Markdown editor based on PageDown, the Markdown library used by Stack Overflow and the other Stack Exchange sites.
Main showcase: https://stackedit.io/.
- Documents are stored in the browser's local storage, which means they are not shared between different browsers/computers. Clearing your browser's data may delete all your local documents.
- Full access to Dropbox or Google Drive is required to be able to import any document in StackEdit. Imported documents are downloaded in your browser and are not transmitted to a server.
- Manage multiple Markdown documents online or offline
- Export your documents in Markdown, HTML or PDF and format it using a template
- Synchronize your Markdown documents in the Cloud
- Edit existing Markdown documents from Google Drive, Dropbox and your local hard drive
- Post your Markdown document on Blogger/Blogspot, WordPress, Tumblr
- Publish your Markdown document on GitHub, Gist, Google Drive, Dropbox or any SSH server
- Share a link to a Markdown document that renders it in a nice viewer
- Show statistics about your document
- Convert HTML to Markdown
- Real-time HTML preview with Scroll Link feature to bind editor and preview scrollbars
- Markdown Extra/GitHub Flavored Markdown support and Prettify/Highlight.js syntax highlighting
- LaTeX mathematical expressions using MathJax
- WYSIWYG control buttons
- Configurable layout
- Theming support with different themes available
- A la carte extensions
- Offline editing
- Online synchronization using Google Drive (multi-accounts) and Dropbox
- One click publish on Blogger, Dropbox, Gist, GitHub, Google Drive, SSH server, Tumblr, WordPress
# install dependencies yarn install # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080 yarn start # build for production with minification yarn run build # build for production and view the bundle analyzer report yarn run build --report
NOTE: This page has been written and published with StackEdit.