Short description is empty for this repo.
Full-featured, open-source Markdown editor based on PageDown, the Markdown library used by Stack Overflow and the other Stack Exchange sites.
NEW!!! Integrate StackEdit in any website!
- Manage multiple Markdown files online or offline
- Export your files in Markdown, HTML, PDF, Word, EPUB...
- Synchronize your Markdown files in the Cloud
- Edit existing Markdown files from Google Drive, Dropbox and your local hard drive
- Post your Markdown file on Blogger/Blogspot, WordPress, Zendesk
- Publish your Markdown file on GitHub, Gist, Google Drive, Dropbox
- Share a workspace over Google Drive, CouchDB
- Real-time HTML preview with Scroll Sync feature to bind editor and preview scrollbars
- Markdown Extra/GitHub Flavored Markdown support and Prism.js syntax highlighting
- LaTeX mathematical expressions using KaTeX
- Diagrams and flowcharts using Mermaid
- WYSIWYG control buttons
- Smart layout
- Offline editing
- Online synchronization using Google Drive, Dropbox and GitHub
- One click publish to Blogger, Dropbox, Gist, GitHub, Google Drive, WordPress, Zendesk
# install dependencies npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080 npm start # build for production with minification npm run build # build for production and view the bundle analyzer report npm run build --report
NOTE: This page has been written and published with StackEdit.
Docker Pull Command