Please use "make menuconfig" to choose your preferred configuration for the toolchain and firmware.
If you want to build images for the “TL-WR841N v11” Wifi-Router, select:
- “Target System” ⇒ “Atheros AR7xxx/AR9xxx”
- “Target Profile” ⇒ “TP-LINK TL-WR841N/ND v11”
Select exit and save your settings. Now build images. That may take some time:
Afterwards, the images can be found in ./bin/targets/ar71xx/generic/ - done. 8-)
The -factory.bin images are for the first installation. The -sysupgrade.bin images are for the updating existing LEDE installations.
- For recompiling the images, just execute make again.
- This will now be much faster as well.
- Change settings with make menuconfig and compile again.
- Files placed into a directory called files, will be placed into the root file system of the images. E.g. files/etc/config/my_config.