BeyondCron server providing a web based BeyondCron management console.
BeyondCron is a client-server implementation of the cron daemon, in which all jobs are defined centrally rather than individually on each server.
BeyondCron is comprised of 4 modules:
- bc-agent - server for executing jobs locally and or/remotely using ssh
- bc-cli - command line interface for creating and managing BeyondCron jobs
- bc-server - server for maintaining and scheduling jobs
- bc-web - server providing a web based BeyondCron management console
- bc-web - https://cloud.beyondcron.com:8443/docs/bc-web.html
- Overview - http://beyondcron.com
Docker Pull Command