Table of Contents
This application is a smart, context-aware application which allows to manage large Restaurant chains which are operating worldwide. Is intended to both franchise managers and to customers. To this aim, the main functionalities provided by the application are:
- Admit Customer reservations
- Register customer reviews
- Real-time control of different parameters at each restaurant location (temperature and humidity)
- Restaurant geo-location
- Short time historic data of the different parameters monitored
- Publication of open data concerning the most relevant information about the different restaurant locations, grouped by different properties
It includes (for the moment) the following components:
- Orion Context Broker, providing the NGSIv2 interfaces.
- Backend Device Management - IDAS, to connect IoT devices (temperature & humidity).
- Cygnus for the Cosmos ecosystem to give persistance to the context data (using its sinks).
- Authorization PDP - AuthZForce, to get authorization decisions based on authorization policies.
- PEP Proxy - Wilma, to add authentication and authorization security to the application.
- IDM KeyRock, covering the user profile management, authorization and authentication among others.
Installation and usage
This project integrates a set of Generic Enablers using those enablers inside docker containers. It also comes with restaurants, reviews and reservations loaded to start working out of the box, as well as users and organizations to play with it.
Detailed information of how to start this environment can be found here.
The application provides a RESTful API with different routes and functions that covers the functionalities described above:
Try and tweak the Tour Guide application and if you have any feedback please contact us at http://ask.fiware.org using the tag 'tour-guide'.