A state-machine eventstore 'blockchain style'
Read the whitepaper Solving 'State Exposion' with Petri-Nets and Vector Clocks
Review the core library bitwrap-machine
Plans to expand the feature set
Contracts - api for joint event execution (think multisig transations) between statevectors
- using bitwrap to develop applications
- contracts form the basis for a Python API
- should allow target/sender params - with or instead of 'oid'
Auth - provide authentication via Oauth2
- Planning to alter the stored-procedure to provide user/session based authentication
Analytics - archive event data to S3/Athena for warehousing & analysis
Platform Independent Petrinet Editor
see included examples
- PIPEv5 - PIPEv5 being released as a jar on github
- This is the primary tool we have been using to develop Petri Nets
How to use this Software
Petri-Nets enable a programmer to construct state machines using a mental model that is superior to other types of state machines.
This technique can be applied in fashion similar to AWS Step Functions
Deploying Bitwrap on AWS using Lambda and RDS services provides an eventstore middleware useful for dispatching and validating Domain Events.
- If you are planning using AWS-lambda:
- configure the db connection using env vars
- see: https://github.com/bitwrap/bitwrap-lambda repo
Docker + Twisted
- See the fork here https://github.com/stackdump/txbitwrap
- for a way to run bitwrap ontop of python's Twisted event-driven networking engine.
- including example event handlers/bots that play Tic-Tac-Toe with a random strategy