Example Voting App
Download Docker. If you are on Mac or Windows, Docker Compose will be automatically installed. On Linux, make sure you have the latest version of Compose. If you're using Docker for Windows on Windows 10 pro or later, you must also switch to Linux containers.
Run in this directory:
Alternately, if you want to run it on a Docker Swarm, first make sure you have a swarm. If you don't, run:
docker swarm init
Once you have your swarm, in this directory run:
docker stack deploy --compose-file docker-stack.yml vote
- A Python webapp which lets you vote between two options
- A Redis queue which collects new votes
- A .NET worker which consumes votes and stores them in…
- A Postgres database backed by a Docker volume
- A Node.js webapp which shows the results of the voting in real time
The voting application only accepts one vote per client. It does not register votes if a vote has already been submitted from a client.