Example Voting App
This is an example Docker app with multiple services. It is run with Docker Compose and uses Docker Networking to connect containers together. You will need Docker Compose 1.6 or later.
- A Python webapp which lets you vote between two options
- A Redis queue which collects new votes
- A Java worker which consumes votes and stores them in…
- A Postgres database backed by a Docker volume
- A Node.js webapp which shows the results of the voting in real time
Run in this directory:
$ docker-compose up
The app will be running on port 5000 on your Docker host, and the results will be on port 5001.
Docker Hub images
Docker Hub images for services in this app are built automatically from master: