Orchestration at scale(s)
This is part of the material for the "Docker orchestration workshop"
written and delivered by Jérôme Petazzoni (and possibly others)
at multiple conferences and events like:
- QCON, New York City (2015, June)
- KCDC, Kansas City (2015, June)
- JDEV, Bordeaux (2015, July)
- OSCON, Portland (2015, July)
- StrangeLoop, Saint Louis (2015, September)
- LISA, Washington D.C. (2015, November)
- SCALE, Pasadena (2016, January)
- Zenika, Paris (2016, February)
- Container Solutions, Amsterdam (2016, February)
The examples were adapted for Rancher environment.
There are two branches with different role: master keeps compose files for one host deployment while manyhosts keeps compose files for multi-host deployment.