Poloniex lending bot <img src="https://nevet.me/public/icon.png" width="50">
The Poloniex lending bot is written in Python and features automatic lending on the exchange Poloniex.
It will automatically lend all cryptocurrencies found in your lending account.
Join the discussion at:
<img src='https://dokkur.com/assets/images/docs_screens/telegram.png' width='100'> <img src='https://cdn.worldvectorlogo.com/logos/slack.svg' width='90'> <img src='https://www.redditstatic.com/spreddit1.gif'>Subreddit
Workflow management with Waffle.io
- Automatically lend your coins on Poloniex at the highest possible rates, 24 hours a day.
- Configure your own lending strategy! Be aggressive and hold out for a great rate or be conservative and lend often but at a lower rate, your choice!
- The ability to spread your offers out to take advantage of spikes in the lending rate.
- Withhold lending a percentage of your coins until the going rate reaches a certain threshold to maximize your profits.
- Lock in a high daily rate for a longer period of time period of up to sixty days, all configurable!
- Automatically transfer any funds you deposit (configurable on a coin-by-coin basis) to your lending account instantly after deposit.
- View a summary of your bot's activities, status, and reports via an easy-to-set-up webpage that you can access from anywhere!
- Choose any currency to see your profits in, even show how much you are making in USD!
- Select different lending strategies on a coin-by-coin basis.
- Run multiple instances of the bot for multiple accounts easily using multiple config files.
- Configure a date you would like your coins back, and watch the bot make sure all your coins are available to be traded or withdrawn at the beginning of that day.
- And the best feature of all: It is absolutely free!
If you find it useful, please consider donating some bitcoins: 37VoSLbiqVWGDA5Y8rmo5XaQxPo551gBY8
This address goes to a multisignature wallet with keys held by the lead contributors: Mikadily, rnevet, and Evanito.