Short description is empty for this repo.
SPS Docker Container baseimage
Built on phusion/baseimage
What is it?
sps-docker-baseimage is an image that should be the base of all (development?) Docker containers.
- It uses phusion/baseimage which runs Ubuntu 14.04 and has all sorts of nice fixes and things for Ubuntu when running inside of a container (like enabling openssh-server).
- It adds the development SSH keys which are insecure Vagrant keys for use with Vagrant SSH or just plain SSH.
- DO NOT use these keys in production!
- It also comes with essential libraries that are required to provision/configure a container with Ansible.
- It gives us the ability to standardize our container baseimages for use throughout the company.
- It comes preloaded with the things mentioned above and generally will make our lives easier as we develop new containers.
Docker Pull Command