Run a Bitcoin node inside docker. Each git branch has a different fork of the reference client.
More choices coming soon.
Check it out on Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/bwstitt/bitcoin/tags
For an example of this image being used, check out: https://github.com/WyseNynja/joinmarket-suite
- add branches for all the forks of the reference client
- document how to run with your own config
- document how to run bitcoin-cli inside the container
- document how to run behind a proxy on another container
- document how to run as a Tor hidden service
Donations are much appreciated!
- Bryan Stitt <bryan at stitthappens.com>
- Bitcoin: 1GJmterMBfr7CcHekiCnnSK2fbL7gYgJDd
- Zcash: t1Nj9wDed2o7N6MLu7MXNvQ7BeCN7RDT3gg
- Zcash: zchiaMkpgNkaVyGD4NeJoiVebUFfTTffErNWRhENEsLnjvPDHhX663YQfSdEWFME92sdWzXjRVttaysxkqBcs14JEN1fZ6a