remove disconnected and inactive rancher nodes.
The purpose of rancher-purge is to keep your rancher hosts uncluttered. Currently, Rancher doesn't have a clean way to remove hosts that are no longer communicating with the Rancher Server. This container will:
- Identify hosts marked as deactivated
- Issue a
rancher rm --type hostto each
- Allow you to set a custom interval in seconds
version: '2' services: rancher-purge: image: wmbutler/rancher-purge environment: RANCHER_ACCESS_KEY: YOUR_RANCHER_ACCESS_KEY RANCHER_SECRET_KEY: YOUR_RANCHER_SECRET_KEY RANCHER_URL: http://rancher.cavo.io:8080/v2-beta/schemas RANCHER_ENVIRONMENT: YOUR_RANCHER_ENVIRONMENT_ID INTERVAL: 180
- Environment settings are case sensitive!
- You can obtain your ACCESS_KEY and SECRET_KEY from the Rancher Server API -> Keys Menu.
- The RANCHER_URL can be used exactly as shown above. This tool does not support the v1 URL.
- Your RANCHER_ENVIRONMENT is a bit less obvious but can be found in the address bar of your browser while logged into your Rancher Server.
/settings/env/1a5. In this case, the environment is 1a5
- The default interval is 300 seconds, but you can override that in your environment settings.
Docker Pull Command