Tool for easily building and configuring virtual environments on top of Docker
Tool for easily building and configuring containerized environments on top of Docker.
- Works with multiple Docker hosts.
- Easily add new derives through a simple metadata JSON object and standard Dockerfile.
- Snapshotting containers.
- Spin up the same container on multiple Docker hosts in one go.
- Configure containers at runtime, either in bulk or individually.
- Provides a way to run multiple services on the same container without having to have a Dockerfile for the combined services i.e. Redis Server and SSH.
- Provides a friendly end-user interface for running containers, as well as a straightforward way for operators to manage images, hosts, and available services.
- Multiple repositories can be added for services across multiple hosts.
- Services can be easily changed based on environments by changing the path to the metadata for the services.
- Rich CLI and API so that bowl can be run from the command-line in a curses interface or from a RESTful interface served up by a webserver.
More information coming soon, including getting started, known issues, roadmap, and more.
Docker Pull Command