Alfresco in Docker
Build files to set up and run Alfresco Community Servers in a Docker environment.
I only work on 3 separate versions as those are used in my current company.
- Docker toolbox if you are working on a development machine.
- Docker machine configured with over 4GB memory and 60GB disk space.
- A standalone running Postgres Database server.
It is possible to ingest Tomcat runtime configuration during Docker run, with which
you can customise your Alfresco server.
run.sh files under each sub folders.
- Alfresco Wiki - https://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Category:Community_Edition
- Alfresco Tip: Unattended installation with one command - http://blyx.com/2014/02/20/alfresco-tip-unattended-installation-with-one-command/