Based on TensorFlow but include other popular ML/DL libararies.
For building chihchiu29/ml-swiss-army-knife image.
The image is meant to be the all-in-one image for ML/DL. It contains commonly used DL tools and engineering tools.
- To start the docker image, use
run_image.sh. It support the following running modes:
- With no subcommand. This will start Jupyter.
- With subcommand "sshd". This will start the container as a ssdh server.
- With other subcommand. The subcommand will be executed in the container.
- To update the
externalfolder is mapped to
/workspace/externalin the container.
- numpy / scipy / sympy / pandas / matplotlib
- Jupyter (with widget enabled)
Image processing / NLP / Visualization tools
- OpenCV, tesseract, skimage
- nltk, spacy, mahotas
- graphviz, bokeh
- wget, curl
- emacs (nox), ne, nano
- No space left on device error (during running
Then update again.
docker rm $(docker ps -q -f 'status=exited') docker rmi $(docker images -q -f "dangling=true")
Docker Pull Command