<p align="center"><img src="docs/images/cibox-logo.png" alt="CIBox Logo" /></p>
CIBox is a short name for Continuous Integration company operations toolbox.
- Continuous Integration Server that automatically generates builds for every commit in a Pull Request on GitHub (private repositories supported).
- Configured and optimized Vagrant instance with set of modern tools.
- Multi CMS/CMF support that allows create project from scratch in seconds.
- CI platform to run different test suites.
Quick Start Guide
Provision new CI server
- Add your host and GitHub credentials to the
Create new Drupal repository
Full CIbox documentation is available at http://docs.cibox.tools
On your host machine you should have the following software:
|Ansible||1.7+ (2.x not supported yet)|
CIBox fully supports Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64bit as CI server operation system.
Contributing to CIBox
Want to hack on CIBox? Awesome! We have instructions to help you get started contributing code or documentation.
These instructions are probably not perfect, please let us know if anything feels wrong or incomplete. Better yet, submit a PR and improve them yourself.