Code Climate PHP_CodeSniffer Engine for Drupal
codeclimate-phpcodesniffer-drupal is a Code Climate engine that wraps the PHP_Code Sniffer static analysis tool, configured for Drupal. You can run it on your command line using the Code Climate CLI, or on our hosted analysis platform.
PHP_CodeSniffer helps you detect violations of a defined coding standard.
- If you haven't already, install the Code Climate CLI.
codeclimate engines:enable phpcodesniffer-drupal. This command both installs the engine and enables it in your
- You're ready to analyze! Browse into your project's folder and run
Format the values for these config options per the PHP_CodeSniffer documentation.
- file_extensions - This is where you can configure the file extensions for the files that you want PHP_CodeSniffer to analyze.
- standard - This is the list of standards that you want PHP_CodeSniffer to use while analyzing your files.
- ignore_warnings - You can hide warnings, and only report errors with this option.
exclude_paths: - "/examples/**/*" engines: phpcodesniffer-drupal: enabled: true config: file_extensions: "php,module,inc,install,test,profile,theme,js,css,info,txt,md" standard: "Drupal,DrupalPractice" ratings: paths: - "**.php" - "**.module" - "**.inc" - "**.install" - "**.test" - "**.profile" - "**.theme" - "**.js" - "**.css" - "**.info" - "**.txt" - "**.md"
For help with PHP_CodeSniffer, check out their documentation.