Heka is an open source stream processing software system developed by Mozilla. Heka is a “Swiss Army Knife” type tool for data processing, useful for a wide variety of different tasks, such as:
- Loading and parsing log files from a file system.
- Accepting statsd type metrics data for aggregation and forwarding to upstream time series data stores such as graphite or InfluxDB.
- Launching external processes to gather operational data from the local system.
- Performing real time analysis, graphing, and anomaly detection on any data flowing through the Heka pipeline.
- Shipping data from one location to another via the use of an external transport (such as AMQP) or directly (via TCP).
- Delivering processed data to one or more persistent data stores.
Docker Pull Command