A self-hosted chat app for small teams built by Security Compass.
Features and Stuff
- BYOS (bring your own server)
- Persistent messages
- Multiple rooms
- Private and password-protected rooms
- New message alerts / notifications
- Mentions (hey @you/@all)
- Image embeds / Giphy search
- Code pasting
- File uploads (Local / Amazon S3 / Azure)
- Transcripts / chat history
- XMPP Multi-user chat (MUC)
- 1-to-1 chat between XMPP users
- Local / Kerberos / LDAP authentication
- Hubot Adapter
- REST-like API
- Basic i18n support
- MIT Licensed
See the wiki for instructions on deploying locally, or to Docker,
Vagrant and Heroku.
Support & Problems
Bugs and feature requests
Please read through our contributing guidelines. Included are
directions for opening issues, coding standards, and notes on development.
Upgrading from 0.2.x
Release 0.3.0+ uses a new settings file called
settings.yml, just move
over your old
settings.js options and run
npm run migrate.
Released under the MIT license.