Backup gem / PgSQL 9.5 / AWS environment
This container is using the backup gem.
The image is based on ruby:slim, which is currently based on Debian Jessie.
This container has support for (and is used with):
- Databases: PostgreSQL client.
- Email Notifications: Amazon SES (no sendmail)
- Storage: Local and Amazon S3
- Compression: gzip
- Encryption: OpenSSL
- a valid configuration under
./config, mapped to /etc/backup
- access to all the volumes
- links to the non-exposed database volumes
An automated build is available at codde/backup:
$ docker pull codde/backup
$ docker run -it -v /srv/www/mywebsite:/srv/www/mywebsite \ -v /srv/backups-docker:/srv/backups-docker \ -v `pwd`/config:/etc/backup \ --rm \ --link mywebsite_db_1:db \ codde/backup mywebsite_com
Docker Pull Command