Code coverage done right.® Empower your developers with Codecov to improve code quality.
Testing software is crucial for deploying healthy code. Codecov provides metrics and insight in the results of tests through code coverage reports. Coverage reports are used to determine what lines of code were tested and what lines were missed entirely. These reports are uploaded to Codecov to be analyzed and stored historically. This information helps your developers save time tracking down bugs and commit stronger code that is well tested, to increase code coverage to 100%.
Codecov's Browser Extension overlays coverage directly in GitHub to enhance the development workflow and bring more attention to properly testing code.
Commit statuses and pull request comments are key to maintaining a healthy product. Codecov provides valuable metrics in the pull request feed and promotes healthy development.
Our unique Coverage Diff® will describe the commit in relation to its impact on tests which significantly improves code reviews.
Install in less then 3 minutes: https://youtu.be/wADVzguG3F8
Codecov currently requires your team uses one or more of the following: GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, Gitlab CE, GitLab Enterprise, Bitbucket and Bitbucket Server (formally Stash).
Read the docs to install: https://docs.codecov.io/docs/deploying-with-docker
- Website https://codecov.io
- Phone number 1 (415) 854-9184
- Valid company email email@example.com
- Company icon/logo https://git.io/voUn2
- Product icon/logo https://git.io/voUn2
- Support link https://codecov.io/support
- License link https://git.io/voUcJ
- Search tags code coverage, static analysis, dev-ops, continuous integration, software development, developer tools