Short description is empty for this repo.
NB: experimental, use at your own risk :-)
Creates an S3 backed up filesystem using yas3fs which is synced to a local volume which can then be mounted by other Docker containers for fun and profit.
- Local volume continuously syncs to FUSE mounted S3 volume using rsync
- Local volume remains responsive and fast, but regularly updates to S3
- Local volume can be imported by other containers, S3 volume remains private
- Only syncs if local volume files have changed, uses inotify for immediate syncs
- Simple quota system, stops files being copied to S3 volume once limit is reached
- File count limit, because this is all very, very slow :-)
- Daily/monthly tarball backups to S3
Try it in fig using a fig.yml
fs: build: . privileged: true environment: AWS_S3_PATH: neilellis/codeserver-example/master AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: AKIAIS67827QF2ABCQNQ AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: "<SECRET>" AWS_S3_BUCKET: mybucket AWS_S3_LOCAL_MOUNT_POINT: "/usr/local/var" SHARE_VOLUME: "/usr/local/var" SIMPLE_QUOTA_LOWER_MB: 100 SIMPLE_QUOTA_UPPER_MB: 1024 SIMPLE_QUOTA_MAX_FILES: 100
Docker Pull Command