This image is the traefik dynamic conf for rancher. It comes from rawmind/rancher-tools.
docker build -t rawmind/rancher-traefik:<version> .
This image has to be run as a sidekick of rawmind/alpine-traefik, and makes available /opt/tools volume. It scans from rancher-metadata, for a services that has traefik labels, and generates traefik frontend and backends to expose the services.
Traefik labels, has to be created in your service, in order to get included in traefik dynamic config.
- traefik.enable = true | stack | manual | false #Controls if and how you want to publish or not the service
- true: the service will be published as service_name.stack_name.traefik_domain
- stack: the service will be published as stack_name.domain. WARNING: You can have collisions inside services within yout stack
- manual: the service frontend will be published as the labels traefik_domain_prefix.traefik_domain
- false: the service will not be published
- traefik.domain = Domain names to route rules. Multiple domains separated by ","
- traefik.port = port to expose throught traefik
- traefik.domain_prefix = first portion of dns name OPTIONAL: only required if setting traefik.enable to manual. This label sets the first portion of the dns name
- traefik.backend_name = backend name in traefik rules.toml OPTIONAL: only required if setting traefik.enable to manual. This label sets the name of the backend in the traefik rules.toml
- traefik.https_backend = true will set your backend proxy to https. Needed if the service container requires https all the way to the container.
WARNING: Only services with healthy state are added to traefik, so health checks are mandatory.