A Docker image that builds Docker images, for use in the Deis open source PaaS.
This Docker image is based on the official
Please consult the Makefile for current instructions on how to build, test, push,
install, and start deis/builder.
- DEBUG enables verbose output if set
- ETCD_PORT sets the TCP port on which to connect to the local etcd
daemon (default: 4001)
- ETCD_PATH sets the etcd directory where the builder announces
its configuration (default: /deis/builder)
- ETCD_TTL sets the time-to-live before etcd purges a configuration
value, in seconds (default: 10)
- STORAGE_DRIVER sets the Docker-in-Docker storage driver (default: btrfs)
- PORT sets the TCP port on which the builder listens (default: 2222)
© 2014 OpDemand LLC
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may
not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain
a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.