CoScale custom configuration of the official nginx build.
CoScale nginx monitoring
How to use this image
Instructions on how to use and configure the image can be found on the official image page:
Instructions to set-up CoScale monitoring
- Make sure you have an agent set-up with the Docker plugin and installed on your Docker host.
- Open the configuration of agent and click the 'Configure' button next to the Docker plugin.
- Click 'Add image' and input your image name and tag (ex:
- Add the nginx plugin.
- Set the URL to gather global statistics to
/var/log/nginx/coscale-access.logas the location of your access log file and leave everything else as default.
- Click finish and save the Docker configuration.
- The CoScale agent will now monitor your nginx installation
More information can be found on: http://docs.coscale.com
Docker Pull Command