CrateDB Docker Image
Source repository for the official CrateDB Docker image.
What Is CrateDB?
CrateDB is a distributed SQL database that makes it simple to store and analyze massive amounts of machine data in real-time.
Features of CrateDB:
- Standard SQL plus dynamic schemas, queryable objects, geospatial features, time series data, first-class BLOB support, and realtime full-text search.
- Horizontally scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant clusters that run very well in virtualized and containerised environments.
- Extremely fast distributed query execution.
- Auto-partitioning, auto-sharding, and auto-replication.
- Self-healing and auto-rebalancing.
- CrateDB offers the scalability and flexibility typically associated with a NoSQL database and is designed to run on inexpensive commodity servers and can be deployed and run across any sort of network. From personal computers to multi-region hybrid clouds.
The smallest CrateDB clusters can easily ingest tens of thousands of records per second. And this data can be queried, ad-hoc, in parallel across the whole cluster in real time.
How to Use This Image
Spin up this Docker image like so:
$ docker run -p 4200:4200 crate
Once you're up and running, head on over to the introductory docs.
This project is primarily maintained by Crate.io, but we welcome community contributions!
See the contribution docs for more information.
Looking for more help?