Live visualization of all the pokemon (with option to show gyms and pokestops) in your area. This is a proof of concept that we can load all the pokemon visible nearby given a location. Currently runs on a Flask server displaying Google Maps with markers on it.
- Shows Pokemon, Pokestops, and gyms with a clean GUI.
- Lure information
- Multithreaded mode
- Independent worker threads (many can be used simulatenously to quickly generate a livemap of a huge geographical area)
- Localization (en, fr, pt_br, de, ru, ja, zh_tw, zh_cn, zh_hk)
- DB storage (sqlite or mysql) of all found pokemon
- Incredibly fast, efficient searching algorithm (compared to everything else available)
- Twitter for status updates
- Website for general introduction
- Forum for most issues and support
- Discord for general support
- IRC if you prefer it old school
- Documentation for installation and usage docs
- feathub to request new features Use a Github issue, tag with [Feature Request].
- Github Issues for reporting bugs (not for support!)
Please submit all pull requests to develop branch.