Hint: This Image is for Arch64 only!
Datarhei/Restreamer allows smart free video streaming in real time. Stream H.264 video of IP cameras live to your website. Pump your live video to YouTube-Live, Ustream, Twitch, Livestream.com or any other streaming-solutions e.g. Wowza-Streaming-Engine. Our Docker-Image is easy to install and runs on Linux, MacOS and Windows. Datarhei/Restreamer can be perfectly combined with single-board computers like Raspberry Pi and Odroid.
- User-Interface incl. Basic-Auth
- JSON / HTTP-API
- FFmpeg streamig/encoding the video/camera-stream, creating snapshots or pushing to a external streaming-endpoint
- NGINX incl. RTMP-Module as streaming-backend and hls server
- Clappr-Player to embed your stream on your website
- Docker and Kitematic optimizations and very easy installation
The documentation is available on the Datarhei/Restreamer GitHub pages site.
We give you a lot of of informations from setting up a camera, embedding your player upon your website and streaming to services like e.g. YouTube-Live, Ustream and Livestream.com and many more things.
More additional informations about streaming, cameras and so on you can find in our Wiki.
Help / Bugs
If you have problems or found a bug feel free to create a new issue upon the Github issue management.
Code released under the Apache license. Images are copyrighted by datarhei.org