UI demo for RSA Dell World
Instructions for running the UI:
Configuration file: "config/config.js"
- Install nodejs and npm(Node Package Manager) (You will also need nodejs-legacy if running on Linux environment)
- Get MongoDB up and running for the rules engine UI to function (UI connects MongoDB on its default port). By default it uses following credentials:
You may change it in "config/config.js"
- In the parent folder(iot-ui-demo), issue the command "npm start"
- UI should be started on port 4000
- Credentials for accessing dashboard:
Docker Pull Command