CentOS with Oracle JDK installed
Tomcat instance for running java applications in the Deloitte VA systems
- For usage as a dependency, add
FROM deloitteva/docker-oracle-jdk:version, replacing the word "version" with the version that you would like to use. For a list of possible versions, please check out the versions on DockerHub
- For execution instructions, please visit DockerHub
- Create a branch of the version that matches the tomcat version you are attempting to release. This would be something like "8.0.23".
- Go to DockerHub and add an automated build for this new branch/version.
- Once it has completed building, it should be available for use.
Docker Pull Command