Live visualization of all the pokemon (with option to show gyms and pokestops) in your area. This is a proof of concept that we can load all the pokemon visible nearby given a location. Currently runs on a Flask server displaying Google Maps with markers on it.
- Shows Pokemon, Pokestops, and gyms with a clean GUI.
- Lure information
- Multithreaded mode
- Independent worker threads (many can be used simulatenously to quickly generate a livemap of a huge geographical area)
- Localization (en, fr, pt_br, de, ru, ko, ja, zh_tw, zh_cn, zh_hk)
- DB storage (sqlite or mysql) of all found pokemon
- Incredibly fast, efficient searching algorithm (compared to everything else available)
- Discord for general support
- Documentation for installation and usage docs
- feathub to request new features Use a Github issue, tag with [Feature Request].
- Github Issues for reporting bugs (not for support!)
For instructions on how to setup and run the tool, please refer to the project documentation.
Please submit all pull requests to develop branch.
Discord icon: "Rocket" by Flat Icons (flaticon.com)