About this Image
This is a minimal Arch Linux image, based upon the
official base image, without any additional packages installed.
Unfortunately, the official base image is not very well maintained when it comes to regular updates to improve overall
security. At the time of this writing, it was last updated in April, 2014, which is one year and two months ago.
This image adds the following improvements to this:
- Mirrorlist is updated using reflector. The tool is removed
afterwards to keep the image clean.
- It's an automated build, triggered daily to make sure latest updates are always available without any manual
- A full system update is installed. Orphaned packages are removed (as described in
System maintenance wiki site, regarding
Remove orphaned packages).
- Pacman database is optimized.
- GPG keys are refreshed.
The error about 'ca-certificates-utils' can be resolved doing:
- pacman -S --force ca-certificates-utils
After that, try actuallize again...
After pull and start, i've doing for actualize:
pacman-key --populate archlinux
- Edit /etc/locale-gen, and add matching locale.
locale-gen-Now , can actualize normally.
Builds appear to have been failing the last 4 months, due to some gpg key error.
thank you for your suggestion. But there were also some "unusual" questions lately, about to replace some packages with others and so on.
--noconfirm did't work there, so I piped
you can pass the
--noconfirm flag to pacman instead of piping
yes into your pacman commands. As taken from the pacman manpage:
--noconfirm Bypass any and all "Are you sure?" messages. It's not a good idea to do this unless you want to run pacman from a script.